Saturday, October 28, 2006

Moot Court Round 2

It wasn't an argument. It was a gang-rape. Two of the judges filled me out like an application. And every time I started to answer a softball question from one of the gentler judges, the aggressive two would cram my mouth with some more crap that I've never thought of. And if I tried to get back on point, they'd talk over me, forcing me to shut up to be deferential (which I didn't always do quickly enough).

For rebuttal, I had been writing down points the judges were making to try to salvage the case, but when I got up there, the judges prompty put me on my partner's issue and kept me there.

So basically, I need to figure out how to transition onto the shit I need to talk about without being undefferential when doing so. Fuck!

The last round better not be like this. That is all.

No comments: