If you haven't heard, Jose Padilla has just been convicted. By a civilian court.
See? The system works just fine. Sure, you may not be able to use some sources you would otherwise been able to, but that's a small price to pay to keep some semblance of the rule of law in place.
Seriously, that whole idea where the executive gets to declare anyone inside the US an enemy combattant and disappear him/her can NEVER be the way it works in this country. I don't know what the hell the administration was thinking, and I'm glad that the Court agrees. I only regret that the administration blinked and backed down before we could get a ruling.
Toward A Better America
-
Photo Credit:ChatGPT
ChatGPT for American Thinker
By David Prentice
Until the midterms, we will be watching a massively coordinated attack
denigrating...
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment